Ironman Holden Rodeo Load Plus
Ironman Load Plus is a unique patented suspension system, engineered to dramatically improve vehicle stability and handling while carrying the vehicle's rated payload.
Load Plus Helper Springs are ideally suited to carry both occasional and permanent loads allowing vehicle owners maximum return on their vehicle. This is achieved through carrying more load more safely.
Key features of the Ironman Load Plus
- Sold in pairs to do both of your rear springs
- Reduces body roll by up to 40%
- Reduces rear-end body sag by up to 20%
- Reduces brake pitch by up to 20%
- Improves ride and handling
- Fits in approximately 20 minutes using 2 spanners
This kit will suit your 1983 - 1988 KB/TF Holden Rodeo 4x4.
Order online with FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration