Ironman Rear Lower Trailing Arms Nissan GQ Patrol
Trailing arms are some of the most exposed suspension components on a lifted 4x4 and are prone to bending and breaking. Ironman 4x4 has resolved this common problem by producing heavy duty ADR approved, adjustable upper and lower trailing arms to suit GQ/GU Patrols.
Providing radically stronger arms that can also correct driveline and pinion angles, the control arms feature over 5” of adjustment to suit a range of lifts and applications. The arms are on-vehicle adjustable, providing ease of adjustment once on the vehicle to ensure diff alignment is spot on!
Oh and did we mention they were tough? Featuring a solid 32mm centre, 60% increase in the thickness of the eyes surrounding the bushes and deeper penetrating welds to ensure maximum strength and structural integrity.
• ADR approved for on-road use
• Correct driveline and pinion angles
• Easy on-vehicle adjustment
• Over 5” of adjustment
• Fine M32 thread adjustment
• Solid 32mm centres
• Over-engineered construction
• Replacing original hollow units with solid 32mm
• 60% increase in eye wall thickness.
• Deeper penetrating welds
• Factory style bonded rubber bushes
Buy online for your Nissan GQ/GU Y60/Y61 Patrol with free Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration